How does Store Credit work? Why Do I Have Store Credit?
- Our VIP members are entitled to receive store credits to help you add great wines to you wine cellar.
- When you join as a VIP Member, we offer you your first $20 credit at no charge.
- On the last day of each month you’ll be charged $29,90 (and nothing more!).
- That converts immediately into store credits worth $39.90, which means that we’re giving you an additional $10 complementary store credit each month.
- So, at the end of your first month, you’ll have a $59.90 store credit (doubled what you paid for).
- . Don’t worry! Your store credit should apply automatically during checkout.
- If for some reason it doesn’t, you can apply your store credit by clicking the purple button “Apply Your Credit” during checkout (just above where you enter your payment information).
How do I use my Store Credit?
- Go shopping on our website! As a VIP member you already receive 20% off all your purchases.
- Your store credit should apply automatically during checkout.
- If for some reason that doesn’t happen, click the purple button “Apply Your Credit” during checkout (just above where you enter your payment information).
I Got Charged, But I Didn’t Shop. Why’s That?
- Did you forget to skip the month?
- Remember, the VIP Membership is a flexible, but active membership
- You either select the “Skip The Month” button in your account, or you will see a $29.90 charge on your card. . That charge will and a store credit to your Le Grand Verre account.
- In reality you have more store credits than you will have paid for because we credit $20 to you when you join. You will have a $59,90 store credit at the end of your first month, twice as much as you paid for. And we add $10 every month to your account. The store credit will remain active on your account and you can shop with it anytime!
- The store credit will remain active on your account and you can shop with it anytime!
- I Forgot To Skip This Month, Can I Get A Refund?
- Credits resulting from the monthly charge on the last day of the month are eligible for a refund for up to 30 days after the date of the initial charge.
- You can request a refund by contacting us here.
- We will check your eligibility and confirm the refund.
- Allow us 5-10 business for the refund to appear in your account.