How do I contact Customer Care?
- Have a question? We will be happy to help you. Click here to speak to our member care representative live. If we are offline, we will answer you as soon as we can.
Where do I Skip the Month?
- Want to skip the month? Click here
- When you sign up for the VIP membership, there is never any obligation to shop each month. If you decide not to make a purchase, you can always opt out by selecting the “Skip the Month” option directly in your account.
- What you need to know:
- The “Skip the Month” button is located directly in your account dashboard here.
- Once you decide to skip a month, you will receive an email confirmation.
- But you’ll keep all your VIP privileges including the 20% discount and complimentary store credits.
- You may skip as many months as you would like. There is no limit!
How do I Cancel My Account?
- You can close your account by clicking on this link
- By doing so you will leave our club. If you are unsure, we recommend skipping the month.
- How can I request a refund if I forget to skip the month?
- Credits resulting from the monthly charge are eligible for a refund up to 30 days past the date of the charge.
- Simply contact our consumer care here with your details (email address used for membership, date of the charge).
- We will recontact you and confirm your refund if you meet eligibility criteria.
Why was my Card Declined?
- We are sorry to hear you had trouble placing an order!
- Why is your credit card not accepted?
- Most declined orders happen because you entered an incorrect billing address. Does your billing info match your banking info?
- We hold your safety in high regard. For this reason, we require that your billing address matches the exact address on file with your bank, or we will decline the transaction. A difference as simple as a missing apartment number could be the issue.
- Sometimes transactions are declined if someone attempts to use a payment method we do not accept, or if the account has insufficient funds.
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). We can not currently accept most prepaid cards, such as Visa gift cards or state-issued benefit cards.
Why can’t I Sign-in to My Account?
- Problems logging in to your account? Please be sure of the following:
- Use the correct email address
- Enter the correct password for your account.
- Can’t figure out your password?
- You can easily change it by clicking on the “Get Started / Login” tab. Then click on the “Forgot your password?” link located under the “Have an Account Login Here” button.
- Enter your email address associated with your Le Grand Verre account and you will receive the reset password link by email.
Is my Payment Information Safe?
- Yes! We place the highest importance on protecting all of your sensitive information to keep you safe as you shop online.
- This site is directly connected with Braintree (a PayPal company) payment gateway, which incorporates physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions.